7/19/2010

A smile is just such a great compliment

You catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realised,
I’d passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile,
Then I realised its worth,
A single smile just like mine,
Could travel round the earth.
So if you feel a smile begin,
Don’t leave it undetected -
Let’s start an epidemic quick
And get the world infected!


Smiling is infectious

The above poem is called "Smiling is infectious." Nobody seem to know who wrote it but it somehow does not matter because it has been sent to millions of people by email and it probably has made millions of days brighter. There are few things as nice as a sincere smile. And, don't you think, a smile is a compliment with many unuttered words.

Here's hoping you infected someone today (with your smile ;))