2/14/2012

Happy Valentine's Day

What greater compliment can one receive but to be asked to be someone's Valentine on Valentine's Day? And, in return, pay a great compliment by asking someone to be your Valentine or send your loved one a Valentine's Day SMS text message.

And if you want the whole world to know who your Valentine is, send a Valentine's poem to his/her twitter.

Valentine's Day SMS messages:

Love so steady, love so fine, be my Valentine and I'll be thine.


Love is true
Love is for me
Love is for you.
Happy Valentines, my darling!

Our bond will never break, our smiles never fade, our love never end. I love you. Happy Valentine's Day.

I asked God for a rose and he gave me flowers;
I asked God for water and he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel and he gave me the best Valentine ever!
I love you!

Have I told you lately that I love you, that there is no one above you? Happy Valentine's Day my darling.

Valentine's Day special. My heart is for sale. 100% discount to you only!

U r my 24/7, my 365, u r my disco, my jive, u r my cheese and my chive, u make my valentine's day come alive.

This SMS is for you specific... because you are terrific. Please be my Valentine!

More Valentine's Day SMS

Happy Valentine's Day!